Solar Power Repairs & Maintenance
Solar Power systems are often thought to be maintenance free. However, with occasional repairs and maintenance the performance of your system can be maximized.
As time goes by your solar system will inevitably decrease in efficiency; but by having your system's output and voltage levels checked by a qualified professional, you can rest assured that your solar panels are producing to their rated output.
At enviren we offer a solar power repairs and maintenance service too ensure that your system is always generating to its maximum potential. We will:
1. Wash the modules; this is similar to washing glass windows.
2. Perform a visual inspection of the modules in order to check for defects such as cracks, chips and discolouration.
3. Clean the inverter in order to minimise the possibility of dust being blown into the equipment.
4. Check that the inverter is functioning correctly by observing LED indicators, metering, and/or other displays on the inverter.
5. Check that all interconnections and cables/conduits are mechanically secure.
6. Check that all switches and circuit breakers are operating correctly.
In addition, we can service/repair - or if necessary replace - any trouble parts and components of your solar power system.
For example: take a 10% reduction in the efficiency of 1.5Kw system on a .66c 'gross' feed-in tariff, and over the course of the year you would loose $144 in lost revenue. Over the course of the system's 25 year lifespan that's $3,600; more than likely more than you initially paid for the array.
For state of the art solar power repairs, get in touch with us today on 1300 300 027 or request an obligation Free Site Assessment now.